Sega has released new media assets for the The House of the Dead: OVERKILL – Extended Cut.
In the Ps3 Version we will get trophies, new game modes and new content as well.
The House of the Dead: OVERKILL – Extended Cut will be launching in October 25th for the US.
- PlayStation® Move and Sharp Shooter compatible
- OVERKILL fully remastered – available in high-definition, with stereoscopic 3D for the first time ever
- Extended with 2 additional levels not featured in the original game
- Exclusive crossbow weapon
- New baby mutant type
- New Hardcore Mode – mutants can only be killed with headshots
- New Classic Mode – play through the entire game using only the AMS Magnum
- Exclusive Missing Reel – an extended boss fight with “Mother” in “OVERKILL”, the game’s final level
- Online leaderboards to track high scores and player statistics
- Collectibles to grab throughout all levels to unlock bonus materials; comic pages, music tracks, 3D models and 2D artwork
- New PlayStation Trophies to unlock
- Improved boss fights in all levels
- New and improved cutscenes using motion capture
- And more still to come!